Tuesday 8 May 2012

My College Memory















I still remember my degree 1st year, My lecture Dr Tan giving a lesson on the topic which is  "The 4 fundamental force in the universe" and I still remember the answer which are Strong force, Weak force, Gravitational force, and Electromagnetic force. So it keep lecturing us about the topic then suddenly my friend raise his hand and ask a unique question.

Conversation Between my friend and my lecture

My friend: Sir!!! then Taiji is categories in what force !!!, they always talking about the "qi" flow in the body.
Dr Tan: .... (Stunned by the question) hmm~~ good question i have to figure it out tonigh.

What a funny memory in my college life. To inform you until now my lecture haven't give us the answer. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment